Our client are currently seeking highly driven individuals to join a new fast-growing FX company as a Junior FX Broker. They were one of the fastest growing FX companies in 2018 and are looking for elite candidates to join their team moving forward. FX sales background is not a necessity as you will be trained by highly experienced staff who have over 25 years combined FX knowledge.
Large growth prospects throughout the company including development to head of FX Desks and joining part of the management team. So if you are ambitious, highly driven and looking for a rewarding career in financial markets please do get in contact.
Based at the heart of Canary Wharf normal workings hours are 8:30-6.00, however Junior Brokers will be expected to complete the hours necessary to achieve the expected company standards and performance. To this end Junior Brokers will need to be flexible and prepared to work occasional late and early shifts to maximise the opportunity to contact all clients – this will be agreed with the Head of Desk / Directors.
Responsibilities of the Junior FX Broker:
- Make effective, highly professional outbound calls to key decision makers and shareholders.
- Successfully identify new opportunities within the UK & European FX markets.
- Cold calling will play a major part of your career throughout this role.
- Lead sourcing
- Attend face to face meetings with senior members of staff / Head of FX Desk.
- Systematically develop a well-researched database of prospective clients for the business.
- Achieve set KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Keeping up to date with all financial markets.
- Onboard corporate companies and execute trades.
- Become an expert on risk management business solutions.
- Build relationships with key decision makers including Financial Directors/Managing Directors across a range of different companies.
- Demonstrate a keen commercial awareness for the FX markets.
- Be self-motivated to learn and develop your skills into the next role.
- Identify profit angles with both new and existing clients.
Requirements of the Junior FX Broker:
- Excellent Telephone Manner & Communication Skills
- Influence and Persuasion
- Product Knowledge
- Self-Motivated and results/target driven
- IT Skills
Benefits of the Junior FX Broker:
- Working in the biggest financial district of London, Canary Wharf
- Employee pension scheme
- Trained by a team of highly driven successful people
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Subsidised gym membership on completion of probation
- Regular incentives (company nights out, competitions etc)
- End of month round up.
You can expect Year 1 OTE £30,000-£40,000 based on performance with Year 2 expected to increase to £70,000-£80,000. Step by step training will be provided to help you achieve in excess of £100,000 by Year 3 based on your work ethic. Your commission structure will be uncapped meaning your earnings are dependent on the work you put in.