A leading deliverable FX brokerage based near Bank are currently seeking individuals to join their team as FX Brokers. The company offers the best foreign currency exchange rates to corporate and private clients. Experts in their field, they provide an excellent learning environment and offer rapid career progression.
They are currently expanding the corporate sales team and are looking for confident, outgoing and ambitious individuals to join as part of their growth plans. If you are driven by financial success, have demonstrable SALES experience, are prepared to work hard and show determination then we’d like to hear from you.
In this exciting and fast paced role you can expect to take ownership of the prospect-to-customer experience. You will be dealing with new corporate prospects, turning them into long term clients for the business. This will be achieved by informing them of the FX services the company has to offer via telephone, networking and face-to-face meetings.
As an FX Broker you’ll:
- Intelligently source new business prospects
- Cold call prospects (make a high volume of outbound b2b calls each day)
- Generate sales through consultative selling
- Develop expertise in overseas payments and foreign exchange
- Achieve monthly KPI’s (New business, new accounts & appointments set)
- Influence senior decision makers within a broad range of industry sectors from blue chips to SMEs
- Promote the company’s products and services to prospective clients.
So what are we looking for?
- Demonstrable sales experience, preferably in a telephone-based role
- Ideally, you’ll have experience working within a B2B sales role
- A results-focused, driven and professional working attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience and self-motivation
- Someone who has an interest in the financial markets
- Someone who thrives in a target-driven environment
- A keen appetite to proactively chase and win new business
- An ability to develop, build and nurture relationships
In return you’ll benefit from:
- A highly competitive base salary and fantastic earning potential
- Time and investment into your training
- Clear career progression with managerial prospects for outstanding performers
- Working within a vibrant office in the heart of the City
- Excellent perks
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- Prospect of moving to a trader role longer term
Great Starting Basic Salary: £20,000 -£25,000 plus commission
Realistic OTE: 1st year trading £40,000 -£50,000 | 2nd year trading £50,000 -£80,000 | 3rd year trading £80,000 – £150,000